Details of Job
- Licensed Plumber
- 20 days Annual Leave, Corporate Clothing, 401 (k) Plan
- Apply now for the job
We are a fast-paced, very stable, plumbing company is looking for an exceptional Licensed Plumber to join our expanding team.
- Maintains the flow of water and/or drainage by installing/repairing filtration systems, drinking water systems, water heaters, sump/ejector pumps, fittings, and plumbing fixtures.
- Determine the sequence of installations by studying supplied photos and pre-flight
- Locate the position of pipe and pipe connections as well as passage holes by marking structure, using a ruler, level and plumb bob
- Install plumbing systems by assembling, positioning and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes
- Tests plumbing systems to identify leaks by filling with water post install.
- Repairs and maintains specific plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending bursts pipes, and opening clogged drains
- Complies with federal, state and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Keeps plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures
- Maintains plumbing supply inventory on the vehicle by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, communicating with warehouse for part replacement and expediting orders for supplies.
- Provides plumbing information by answering client’s questions and requests
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Documents plumbing actions by documenting work performed and inventory used
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be an Illinois licensed plumber and carry your own valid plumbing license
- Must be reliable and dedicated
- Must be great at talking to customers
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work overtime and weekends (when required)
- Must pass a background check
- Must be ok working in a Customer’s home, completing basic plumbing services
Consequently, for your aptitudes and experience, you will get:
- Steady, long-term employment year-round with 40-45 hours per week
- -Paid Holidays
- -Paid Vacations
- -401k Plan
- -Owner and managers ALWAYS available
24ActionPlumbing will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team member and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.